Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting the Best Out of My Life

Not feeling that for the last 2 days......the throat was not at its best. Just that I'm gulping down plenty of water coupled with supplements, the sore throat can't show its ugly head.

Hopefully it gets better by Sunday. The worse thing is lunch or dinner without chilli , it would be tasteless......... and have to consider my throat too.......sigh!!!!

Hmmmm I'll be on leave for the whole of next week. One thing I need to settle is to finalise the Christmas Drama 2007's script. Have to put it in details then sit down with the Music Director to fit in the right songs. Calling the right people to play the respective roles. Yeah, no Christmas holiday for me during that period but I'm sure it'll be fun seeing the guys/gals having their practices, getting their props/costumes, there will surely be times of rolling on the floor laughing over misquoted lines.

Going to take the role of a wedding planner as well for a close friend. His big day - 22 Sept 07 to be held in church too. We normally have a core group helping out in each wedding so it'll be quite easy with the team assisting. The groom-to-be will be the one who panics, not me....hehe... but there's a checklist to follow. As long as all the steps are taken, it should be smooth sailing.
Tags: Sore Throat, Christmas Drama, Christmas, Wedding Planner, Wedding

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink more n more water and Vitamin C will help..

Take care.

Anonymous said...

I can't live without chilli too! *gulps down a gallon of water*

I love christmassss :D

Johnny Ong said...

it did get better by sunday nite but i had a bothering headache thruout the afternoon till dinner time. was not a pleasant day for me. good thing i'm having a wk's break.

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...