Monday, June 18, 2007

Unfortunate Event

Was trying to log in on Friday night (at home) and the laptop suddenly went blank. Unable to get it switched on again.

On Saturday morning, called the office's IT Manager and was hoping there was something up his sleeve but the laptop was not co-operative enough. Sadly, no updates in my blog since Friday night.

Today, when I brought it to the IT Manager, the laptop was ............. IN A NORMAL CONDITION. So, nobody could check what went wrong....... and the joke was on me as the IT Dept guys said that I could have dabbled with the internal system or I downloaded something which I was not supposed to....... hehehehehe (the effect of Wahaha)
Tags: IT Manager, Laptop

4 comments:

Keshi said...

lucky ur alive LOL!

Keshi.

Johnny Ong said...

yeah, good thing.... no internet

Anonymous said...

i time to format yr laptop again lol....

Johnny Ong said...

that's not what i want to hear...lots of things saved up properly and wld be a waste of time...

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...