Friday, December 01, 2006

Still Stucked!!!

What I feared most happened. The IT guys didn't get to connect/configure the office server and satellite within a day. 3 days gone and I can't smell the internet function I'm not submitting this at the comfort of my office or home but at a cybercafe about 5 mins from new home.

New home? A surprise came in somehow as I was requested to move house too on 28 Nov too. So, 4 guys moved to the 1st floor of the new office building. The office will only occupy the ground floor and 4 guys will be staying upstairs. What hectic days for moving office and home at the same time. More pictures will be posted to show the new office area when internet service resumes. This time round I will have internet access for 24 hours (provided I don't sleep of course) as a picture to be posted will show you how big is my satellite receiver.

Just when the thought of new environment sets in, news of war down south Sudan has to happen to give me some shivers. "At least 300 people were killed in clashes between Sudan's army and former rebels in the south earlier this week, aid workers say" - such statement won't bring you comfort. Clashes between a northern militia led by Maj Gen Gabriel Tang and the Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA) former rebels in parts of a town called Malakal. (source: BBC News/Africa)
Tags: Journal, Diary, Life, Khartoum, Sudan, War, Militia, Sudan People's Liberation Army, SPLA, Malakal

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...