Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nelson Mandela and Japanese Man

Nelson Mandela was in his house when there was a knock on the door, he answered it and a Japanese man was there. "I have 10,000 windscreen wipers for you" said the man. Nelson said “I don't want them".

The next day Nelson was once again relaxing in his house when there was a knock on the door another Japanese man was there. "I have 6,000 tyres for you". Nelson said "I don't want them now”.

The next day Nelson was having a drink and once again there was a knock on the door again there was a Japanese man on the door step. He said "I have 400 car engines for you". Nelson was really fed up now he said "I do not want them, and why do you Japanese kept bringing car spares to my house".

The Japanese man said "We were told this was the house of the nissan maindealer".
Tags: Nelson Mandela, Japanese, Nissan, Nissan Dealer, Jokes, Funny, Humour

2 comments:

Eehui said...

lol this is funny!

so are you going to watch transformers this weekends (or are you watching it now) ? lol

Johnny Ong said...

no lah .... will watching fantastic 4 first - i won it thru a competition..... did blog abt it too

looking forward to see die hard 4.0 also

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...