Tags: Earthquake, Richter Scale, Indonesia
Friday, September 14, 2007
Aftershocks from Indonesian Earthquakes
Looks like the aftershocks are quite frequent from the earthquake readings in Indonesia with the latest touching the Richter Scale of 6.9 at 2.01pm (Malaysian time). I was away at lunch so I wouldn't have noticed any swaying up in my office tower.
Tags: Earthquake, Richter Scale, Indonesia
Tags: Earthquake, Richter Scale, Indonesia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pattaya International Fireworks Festival
Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...
-
News came from Santa Barbara, California — During a search for evidence at the Neverland Valley Ranch , investigators discovered a corpse t...
-
The Beijing 2008 Olympic Games is heating up in many sports arenas throughout a few cities in China. No doubt that we can see from the tota...
-
On 24 May 2007, I have blogged about a Holiday Package being promoted by three related parties of Best World Vacation, Slyways Vacation and ...
No comments:
Post a Comment