Saturday, September 15, 2007

Krabi in Thailand

I have been to Thailand before visiting places like Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and Hat Yai. People at these places were generally very friendly and I had no problem moving about going to shopping areas and enjoying some local delicacies.

There is this enticing place called Krabi now which I can see on AirAsia's advertisement at my blog (the advertisement will end today).

With their 2 world class beaches, Ao Nang and Hat Rai Le and some beautiful islands nearby, it won't be boring for me but I know of some girlfriends that dislike beaches as their holiday destination, worried about getting too tanned....tsk tsk, don't know how to enjoy life and God's creation. As I'm a qualified PADI open water diver, places like this do captivate my heart.

A website known as Krabi.com do have lots of info which will ease your travel in and around Krabi. Travelling to such place is nice of course, need some cash too.....hehe

Want to thank AirAsia for advertising in blog for the last 1 week.
Tags: Krabi, Thailand, Tourism, Travel

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...