Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tight Schedule Lately

Friday was a bit rush at work and as colleagues were to come to work on Satuday morning and I can't make it in the morning, I might as well stay back on Friday night to finish whatever I can. By 10pm, stomach was calling for its best friend - food!

Went off and was surprised to see a jam along Jalan Tun Razak after 10pm. Maybe it was the muslim citizens making their way back home after their break fast meals or the night prayers during the Ramadan month. It was my turn to break fast (last meal was lunch time), it's my dinper now. What? What dinper? Well, a meal between breakfast and lunch is called brunch. Since mine was between a dinner and supper, I guessed it was dinper then.

Venue was Vitya mamak restaurant, no more a stall but a restaurant. Took a mee goreng and teh tarik besar. Cost me RM4.20.

Went home, attended to self need and relaxed in front of the tv to watch the Astro on Demand's The Drive of Life series for 45 mins. Thereafter, attended to some stuff for my friends' wedding tomorrow morning at church. Found one of the songs we wanted for the wedding. Another hectic day tomorrow. Have to be in church by 8.30am to prepare the place for the wedding ceremony that will commence at 11am.

Looks like I have to go back to office after cleaning up the church. Go to office, work, rush and then rush back home to prepare myself for the chinese wedding dinner at a restaurant along Jalan Imbi. I read in the newspaper that the road directions\ has changed at Jalan Imbi. Now I'm wondering which way is which. Should I come from Smart tunnel or come from the direction of Jalan Tun Razak/Jalan Bukit Bintang junction?

What a day it will be tomorrow.
Tags: Church Wedding, Work, Vitya, Astro on Demand, The Drive of Life

No comments:

Pattaya International Fireworks Festival

Pattaya is definitely firing up its presence internationally. Covid19 has hit many nations really hard and Pattaya wasn't exempted from ...